Tuesday 23 February 2010

setting stones







here's some cool pictures of unusual stone settings that i found on the web. as i said in my last blog I'm researching the pagan religion. I've been searching the web for healing stones and there properties, the one that interests me the most is the tigers eye. the tigers eye properties are that they promote clear thinking, protection, willpower, balance and courage to name but a few. this stone is thought to have many healing properties such as healing wounds, bruises and stomach problems. whether they work or not i don't know but i think that the belief that they will work is more powerful than the object its self.
for my next step I'm going to research the green man ( a well known pagan symbol) and try some stone setting for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment